Good For The Environment and Good For You
Paragon Interiors takes seriously its environmental and sustainability responsibilities and has developed and adopted initiatives that aim to be good for the environment and good for your business:-
- We are certified to Environmental Standard ISO 14001 for our management systems.
- We have a Sustainable Office Design Policy and Checklist for every fit-out project which maximises the utilisation of natural resources and recyclable materials. We aim for a 30% reduction in energy usage.
- We are 1 of only 5 UK organisations that is a certified SKA Assessor. SKA being the new industry standard that scores projects Gold/Silver/Bronze according to the % of waste that will be/has been recycled from a design/build/fit-out project.
- We have adopted the not-for-profit ‘Planet Positive’ Carbon Reduction Scheme with the aim of reducing carbon emissions by 10% over next 3 years.
- We operate a Fuel Reduction Incentive whereby targets are set for fuel consumption.
Our management systems are certified to ISO 14001, the environmental standard. You can view a copy of our environmental policy here